- A new facility for viscosity and density measurements for CO2 – rich mixtures relevant for CO2 transport and storage
- CCS: What is it and why do we need it?
- CCS: Hva er det og hvorfor trenger vi det?
- Heat transfer characteristics of CO2 condensation on common heat exchanger materials: Method development and experimental results Read publication
- CO2 Liquefaction Close to the Triple Point Pressure
- A new facility on accurate viscosity and density measurements Read publication
- Mechanisms and enhancement of CO2 condensation heat transfer
- Condensation heat transfer of CO2 on Cu based hierarchical and nanostructured surfaces Read publication
- Impact of CO2 impurities and additives on thermophysical properties in CCS (ImpreCCS): Viscosity & density measurement
- CO2 Wetting on Pillar-Nanostructured Substrates Read publication