From 2010 to 2014, he was with Aselsan, Inc., Turkey, where he worked as an R&D engineer at the Department of Electronics Design. Between August 2014 and November 2018, he carried out his PhD at the Department of Electric Power Engineering, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway. He is currently a research scientist at SINTEF Energy Research.
He received the BSc and MSc degrees in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey, in 2011 and 2014, respectively. He received his PhD at the Department of Electric Power Engineering, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
Competence and research areas
His research interests include:
- Subsea connectors, high voltage equipment, and insulation materials;
- Condition-based maintenance, electrical modeling (theoretical and experimental), and lifetime estimation of insulation materials using data processing based on machine learning techniques;
- Battery management systems for EV and solar power applications;
- Power electronics and renewable energy applications.
- Dielectric Strength of Polymeric Solid–Solid Interfaces under Dry-Mate and Wet-Mate Conditions
- Mechanisms Governing Longitudinal AC Breakdown at Solid-Solid Interfaces
- A Deterministic Breakdown Model for Dielectric Interfaces Subjected to Tangential Electric Field
- Effects of Frequency and Temperature on Partial Discharge Characterization of Stator Windings
- Effect of Material Elasticity on the Longitudinal AC Breakdown Strength of Solid-Solid Interfaces
- Use of Data-Driven Approaches for Defect Classification in Stator Winding Insulation
- Longitudinal Breakdown Strength of Wet-mate Solid-Solid Interfaces at VLF and 50 Hz AC voltages
- Multi-stress Cyclic Testing of Roebel Stator Bars for Hydropower
- HydroStator : hovedfunn og resultater i KPN-prosjektet HydroStator
- A hybrid q-rung orthopair fuzzy sets based CoCoSo model for floating offshore wind farm site selection in Norway
- A Deterministic Model for Contact Surfaces at Dielectric Interfaces Subjected to an Electrical Field
- Load Compensation by DSTATCOM with LCL-Filter by Comparing Different Resonance Damping Methods
- A Novel Methodology to Monitor Partial Discharges in Microvoids at Solid-Solid Interfaces
- Effect of Elastic Modulus on the Tangential AC Breakdown Strength of Polymer Interfaces
- A stochastic model for contact surfaces at polymer interfaces subjected to an electrical field