Avholdte konferanser med presentasjoner
- 10. August 2017 – Trondheim: Autonomy and Safety when the human is in the Loop (Invitation/Program, Participants)
- 0) Åsa Hoem/SINTEF – Introduction and presentation of the SAREPTA project
- 1) Øystein Haga Skånland/Samferdsels Dept. – The National Transport Plan and Technological Advances in the Transport Sector
- 2) Mary Cummings/HAL – The human in the loop
- 3) Ørnulf Rødseth/SINTEF Ocean – Safe human interaction with autonomous ships in Trondheimsfjorden
- 4) Edmund Førland Brekke/NTNU – World's first Autonomous Passenger and Bicycleferry
- 5) Gunnar Jenssen/SINTEF Mobilitet – Why are self-driving vehicles getting involved in crashes and what can we do to reduce conflicts with other road users?
- 6) Thomas Porathe/NTNU – The problem is not automation, the problem is communication: autonomy, human factors and safety
- Autonomous Vehicle Safety Regulation World Congress 2017 Call for Papers: http://www.autonomousregulationscongress.com/form.php?f=2852&n=conf
- http://itsworldcongress.com/ - The World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) 25th ITS World Congress in Copenhagen. Quality of Life 17-21. september 2018
- http://www.auvsi.org - AUVSI is the world's largest nonprofit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. Serving more than 7,500 members from government organizations, industry and academia, AUVSI is committed to fostering, developing and promoting unmanned systems and robotics technologies.
- http://www.trb.org/AnnualMeeting/FutureDates.aspx - Washington 2019 Research Transport Meeting