- Guillaume ZIETEK
- Senior Consultant
Ayming is an International Business Consulting company specialized in providing support to decision making in order to increase the economic performances of its clients.
Ayming is an International Business Consulting company specialized in providing support to decision making in order to increase the economic performances of its clients covering the following areas: Human Resources, Innovation & Finance (Public Funding & Policies for R&D&I, Tax incentives), Purchasing and Outsourcing. Ayming operates in 16 EU countries including: France, UK, Spain, Germany, Benelux, Italy, Portugal, Hungary, Poland & Czech Rep as well as in North America (USA & Canada) and Asia with 1 500 associates worldwide and generates a turnover of 170 M€ (2017).
Within Innovation a Finance, Ayming business unit: "Grant Solutions" owns a core expertise in the set-up & management of collaborative research & innovation projects with 40 experienced consultants trained in a wide field of technologies & innovation. The team has been involved in this activity since European FP5.
Ayming - Grant Solutions is specialized in providing consulting services to increase the performances of innovation management, especially:
- Strategic business networks and business intelligence
- Innovation project building and management
- Bridging the gap between research & innovation on the market: business models & business plans
- Raising public funding to support R&I activities
Ayming - Grant Solutions proven track-record:
- Participation to over 300 projects proposals during FP7 with an average success rate of 50% (150 successful projects) representing 2 to 3 times the average success rate depending on the themes of the cooperation program (ref. 6th monitoring report FP7)
- Ranking at 29th in the list of participating private organisations to FP7 (ref: 6th monitoring report FP7) with several success story projects like the below project EUROBIOREF
- Participation in the coordination of 55 FP6 projects and 46 FP7 projects (of which 30 are still currently running)
- Support in ~50 H2020 projects since the beginning of the programme in 2014
Ayming contribution to DACOMAT:
AYMING's main tasks will focus on exploitation and innovation management. This will be carried out with a stakeholder analysis and development of business cases/business plans to maximize the exploitation of project results.