James L Thomason, Peter G Jenkins & Georgios Xypolias (2021) Microbond testing of the interface in glass fibre vinylester composites. Composite Interfaces. pp. 1-15. ISSN 0927-6440
- F. Grytten, B.F. Sørensen, S. Goutianos, R.K.Joki, J.K.Jørgensen, A micromechanical model of fiber bridging including effects of large deflections of the bridging fibers, Composite Structures , Volume 258, 15 February 2021, 113405
- R.K. Joki, F. Grytten, B. Hayman, B.F. Sørensen, A mixed mode cohesive model for FRP laminates incorporating large scale bridging behaviour, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 239, November 2020
- Güemes, Alfredo; Fernandez-Lopez, Antonio; Pozo, Angel Renato; Sierra-Perez, Julian, Structural Health Monitoring for Advanced Composite Structures: A Review, Journal of Composite Science, 2020
- Hottentot Cederløf, Daan J.; Kusano, Yukihiro; Fæster, Søren, Fluorination of sized glass fibres for decreased wetting by atmospheric pressure plasma treatment in He/CF4, Journal of Adhesion: 96 pp. 2-12 (1-4), 2019.
- Stergios Goutianos, "Acoustic emission characteristics of unidirectional glass/epoxy composites under mixed-mode fracture", SN Applied Sciences (2019) 1:474 | https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-0499-z
- S. Goutianos and B.F. Sørensen. "Specimen for cyclic delamination crack growth rates from ply-drops", I O P Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 388, No. 1, 012010, 2018.
DACOMAT in Zenodo
- Sørensen, B. F., Microscale testing and modelling for damage tolerant composite materials and structures, 2020, In : IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 942, 1, 22 p., https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/942/1/012004
- Fang, C., Hottentot Cederløf, D. J., Bardenshtein, A. & Kusano, Y., Air-to-air atmospheric pressure plasma treatment – perspective for composite manufacturing, 2020, In : IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 942, 1, 8 p., 012030. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/942/1/012030
- Hottentot Cederløf, D. J. & Sørensen, B. F., Characterisation of fibre/matrix interfacial fracture energy using the single fibre peel experiment, 2020, In : IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 942, 1, 10 p., 012029 . https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/942/1/012029
- Kusano, Y., Hottentot Cederløf, D. J. & Fæster, S., Plasma surface modification of glass fibre sizing for manufacturing polymer composites, 2020, In : Key Engineering Materials. 843, p. 159-164 6 p. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.843.159
- Peter G Jenkins, David Bryce, Georgios Xypolias and James L Thomason, Micro-mechanical investigation of glass fibre/resin interface failure in mode I and mode II 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 942 012028, https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/942/1/012028/pdf
- G Xypolias, J Thomason and L Yang, The effect of environmental ageing in the interphase of a glass fibre/vinyl ester composite designed for wind turbine applications, 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 942 012031, https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/942/1/012031/pdf
- Alfredo Güemes, Angel Renato Pozo-Morales, Antonio Fernandez-Lopez, Xoan F Sánchez-Romate, Maria Sánchez, Alejandro Ureña, Strain and damage sensing by CNT modified adhesive films and fiber optic distributed sensing. Comparison of performances in a double lap bonded joint.11th Symposium on NDT in Aerospace – PARIS-SACLAY – Nov 13 to 15, 2019
Hottentot Cederløf, D. J., Kusano, Y., Fæster, S., "Fluorination of sized glass fibres for decreased wetting by atmospheric pressure plasma treatment in He/CF4". DOI: 10.1080/00218464.2019.1686364, Published in: Journal of Adhesion (peer reviewed)
- Goutianos, S., Sørensen, B. F., Jørgensen, J. K., Van Hoof, F., Piiroinen, O. & Hung, O., "Maximise the fracture resistance of glass fibre composites by controlled large scale fibre bridging", Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Composite Materials. 7 p. 2019,
- Frode Grytten, Bent F. Sørensen, Stergios Goutianos, Reidar Kvale Joki, Jens Kjær Jørgensen, "Micromechanical model of cross-over fiber bridging", 9th International Conference on Composites Testing and Model Identification - Luleå, Sweden, 27th - 29th, July, 2019
- S. Goutianos, B.F. Sørensen. "Increase of fracture resistance by the interaction of two cracks - cohesive law scale effects". ECCM - ECFD 2018 – 6th European Conference on Computational Mechanics. Glasgow, UK, June, 11-15, 2018.
- S. Goutianos, B.F. Sørensen. "Fracture Mechanics Analysis of Composites with Ply-Drops - Measurement of Delamination Fatigue Crack Growth Rate". 18th European Conference on Composite Materials (ECCM17), Athens, Greece, June 25-28, 2018.
- P. G. Jenkins, L. Yang, J. L. Thomason. "Investigation of the effect of sizing on the tensile and interface properties of continuous basalt fibre and polypropylene".ECCM18 - 18th European Conference on Composite Materials, European Society for Composite Materials, Athen, 2018
- A. Güemes, M. Reyes, J. Garcia-ramirez, C. Aguilar, A. Fernandez-Lopez, "Simulation of a fiber-optic based SHM system. Application to a bonded repair patch", 10th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace, , Dresden, Germany, 24 – 26 Oct., 2018
Georgios Xypolias, James L Thomason & Peter G Jenkins. The effect of accelerated environmental ageing on the interphase of a glass fibre/vinyl ester composite. MECHCOMP7 - 7th International Conference on Mechanics of Composites Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal, 1-3 September 2021
- Sørensen, B. F., 2020, “Micromechanics testing and modelling to enhance the damage tolerance of composite structures”, 41st Risø International Symposium on Materials Science, Materials and design for next generation wind turbine blades. 7 - 10 September 2020. The Technical University of Denmark, Roskilde, Denmark (invited).
- Cederløf, D. J. H., and Sørensen, B. F., 2020, “Characterisation of fibre/matrix interfacial fracture energy using the single fibre peel experiment”, 41st Risø International Symposium on Materials Science, Materials and design for next generation wind turbine blades. 7 - 10 September 2020. The Technical University of Denmark, Roskilde, Denmark.
- Jenkins, Peter George, Thomason, James L. "Micromechanical investigation of glass fibre vinyl ester interface using the microbond test", 5th International Conference on Mechanics of Composites, Lisbon, Portugal, 2019.
- Hottentot Cederløf, D. J., "Atmospheric pressure plasma treatment of sized glass fibres for wetting control", Adhesive Bonding 2019 (AB2019) in Porto, Portugal; 11/07/2019-12/07/2019.
- Goutianos S. , Sørensen B.F. , Toftergaard H.. "Effect of Cohesive Law Parameters on Instability of Crack Growth". ESMC 2018 – 10th European Solid Mechanics Conference, Bologna, Italy, July, 2-6, 2018.
Dataset and software
- A mixed mode cohesive model for FRP laminates incorporating large scale bridging behaviour , Joki, Reidar Kvale; Grytten, Frode; Hayman, Brian; Sørensen, Bent F.– Datasets
- DACOMAT Micromechanical fibre bridging model. Standalone executable, Grytten, Frode; Jørgensen, Jens Kjær; Sørensen, Bent; Goutianos, Stergios; Joki; - Software