- Estimation of water contact between aquaculture sites, dispersal of lice and viruses
- Estimation of dispersal and sedimentation of dissolved and particulate waste from aquaculture sites
- Estimation of current conditions for planning of maritime installations, aquaculture sites, bridge building, dredging and deposition of material
- Research on physical and biological processes in the ocean – primary production, zooplankton populations and growth potential for extractive aquaculture (e.g. seaweed and mussels)
- Research on the effect of climate change on primary and secondary production in the ocean
The ocean model SINMOD has many application areas, and is used to deliver a broad spectrum of research and services. The model can easily be further developed and adapted to serve our customer's needs.