- Assessment of micro-scale flow through one PhD study and research at IFE and SIMa.
- Aero and structural dynamic studies through three PhD studies and research at IFE, including active involvement in IEA Annex XX: "HAWT Aerodynamics and Models from Wind Tunnel Measurements".
- Assessment of wind farm models and control systems through one PhD study and research at SEfAS, including active involvement in IEA Annex XXI: "Dynamic models of wind farms for power system studies".
- Two PhD studies to assess practices related to the physical planning and policy support for wind power.
International cooperation was part of the programme, including in addition to the mentioned IEA works, also mutual visits and participation at international conferences.
The parties involved in the project:
- NTNU (Project responsible)