Main project deliverables
- Innovative cropping systems to enhance the sustainability of feedstock production.
- Adaptations of agricultural machinery for cost-efficient biomass harvesting and handling.
- Characterization of new pre-treatment technologies to densify biomass prior to transport.
- Optimization of supply-chain transport logistics and sustainability assessment.
- Demonstration of improved process operations for all the steps from harvesting to transport at pilot scale.
The LogistEC project is financially supported by the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
Coordinator: INRA Transfert, France