euBusinessGraph represents a key initiative to simplify and disrupt the cross-border and cross-lingual collection, reconciliation, aggregation, and provisioning and analytics of company-related data from authoritative and non-authoritative public or private sector sources, with the aim of enabling cross-sectorial innovation.
The basic idea behind the euBusinessGraph project is two-fold.
Firstly, the creation of a "business graph" – a highly interconnected graph of Europe-wide company-related information both from authoritative and non-authoritative sources (including data both from the public and private sector).
Secondly, providing the reliable provisioning of the business graph in the form of a data marketplace that in turn will enable the creation of a set of data-driven products and services via a set of six corresponding business cases:
- #1 Corporate Events Data Service (OpenCorporates)
- #2 Tender Discovery Service (CERVED)
- #3 B2B Lead Generation Service (SDATI, ATOKA)
- #4 CRM Service (EVRY)
- #5 Data Journalism Product (DW)
- #6 Norwegian Registries API Service (BRC)
- Deutsche Welle
- Brønnøysund Register Centre