Building upon the success of its FP7 predecessor, BRISK II Networking Activities will consolidate knowledge in the field, reaching out to a wide set of stakeholders and potential users.
Databases generated within the project will serve as a valuable resource for academia and industry. The business plan will boost momentum beyond H2020 so that the research infrastructures can be utilised between framework programmes or even independently. Joint Research Activities will yield a manifold improvement in the characterisation of feedstocks for thermochemical and biochemical conversion processes, tying micro-scale and macro-scale phenomena in novel ways. Enhanced measurement techniques will lead to significant gains in process flexibility and reliability. New biorefining approaches are intended to explore novel process combinations, ones that cannot be tested without a concerted effort between project partners. Assimilated data and knowledge will be input to simulation tools for use in a broad spectrum of analyses. Transnational Access supports the biofuels research community through the availability of high-quality installations within a well-structured framework.
SINTEF Is a partner in the project.
- KUNGLIGA TEKNISKA HOEGSKOLAN - Coordinator
- ASTON UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom
- BIOENERGY 2020+ GMBH, Austria
- FUNDACION CENER-CIEMAT, Spain
- ETHNIKO KENTRO EREVNAS KAI TECHNOLOGIKIS ANAPTYXIS, Greece
- STICHTING WAGENINGEN RESEARCH, Netherlands
- STICHTING ENERGIEONDERZOEK CENTRUM NEDERLAND, Netherlands
- AGENZIA NAZIONALE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE, L'ENERGIA E LO SVILUPPO ECONOMICO SOSTENIBILE, Italy
- KARLSRUHER INSTITUT FUER TECHNOLOGIE, Germany
- Laboratorio Nacional de Energia e Geologia I.P., Portugal
- POLITECNICO DI TORINO, Italy
- STIFTELSEN SINTEF, Norway
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITEIT DELFT, Netherlands
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAET GRAZ, Austria
- Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT Oy, Finland
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 731101
For more info, see the website https://www.brisk2.eu/