The objective of the ALTT project focuses on Acceleration of Learning at the workplace.
- The project will use new technology to develop tools for integrated learning and decision support that combine the knowledge in dynamic models with simulation, gaming and gamification.
- The goal is to accelerate learning and enable operators to make better decisions at the workplace.
- Accelerated learning will speed up technology transfer and implementation and represents a huge potential for cost savings through optimization of the operation.
The vision of the project:
There are four partnes involved in this project financed by the Norwegian Research Council:
- Produces aluminium at five electrolysis plants in Norway
- Develops and operates next generation electrolysis cells with high ambitions for further significant reductions in energy consumption and emissions
- Advanced process control for the process industry
- Online estimation tools and dynamical process simulators
- Research partner and facilitator
- Co-design of games for learning and technology transfer
- Game designer and developer
- Develops gamified training simulators in 3D