UPCAST provides components for safe, fair, interoperable data exchange, monetisation and trading. UPCAST provides a set of universal, trustworthy, transparent and user-friendly data market plugins for the automation of data sharing and processing agreements between businesses, public administrations and citizens. Our plugins will enable actors in the common European data spaces to design and deploy data exchange and trading operations guaranteeing
- (i) dynamic fair pricing,
- (ii) improved data-asset discovery,
- (iii) privacy, commercial and administrative confidentiality requirements,
- (iv) low environmental footprint, as well as ensuring compliance with
- (v) relevant legislation and
- (vi) ethical and responsibility guidelines.
SINTEF´s role in the project
SINTEF is gathering requirements, defines the concept and architecture for data exchange, investigates the use of technologies for data sharing so that the data sharing process is carried out in a safe and trusted environment.