Examples of topics that are relevant to study (the work with the partners will define the list):
- Data and ownership: Who should own and how should we share data?
- Products from data: How do you go from data to products/services?
- Understanding users: How can data be used by developers to understand users' needs?
- Metrics and self-improvement: How can teams use data about themselves to drive self-improvement?
- Hybrid working life: What forms of work works best for teams?
The project is supported by the Research Council of Norway.