To achieve this, CONWIND will develop scheduling and operation control algorithms for offshore wind farms that maximise or maintain power production, reduce turbine loads and comply with grid constraints.
The project work is organized into five packages with both a Chinese and a Norwegian leader. SINTEF Energy Research is the Norwegian leader of two work packages.
CONWIND is a Norwegian-Chinese collaboration project on offshore wind energy which is coordinated by NORCE and the North China Electric Power University (NCEPU).
Chinese project partners:
- North China Electric Power University (Leading Institution)
- China Three Gorges New Energy Co. Ltd
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Goldwind Co. Ltd
- Hohai University
- North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power
- Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Norwegian project partners:
- NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS (Leading Institution)
- University of Bergen
- NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- SINTEF Energi AS
- WindSim AS
- Equinor AS