This will be achieved by:
- Setting up a sustainable and interactive multi-dimensional platform of Pan European status and influence.
- Developing knowledge-sharing mechanisms that will help identify, discuss and structure the key R&I challenges.
- Organising dedicated workshops to facilitate exchanges of experiences and capacities between members of R&I community, in collaboration with already on-going activities, aiming at wider participation.
- Delivering, through the platform, ready-made tools that will facilitate the collection of real data / results from on-going projects and build a useful data repository accessible by all interested stakeholders.
- Establishing PANTERA desks and ad hoc working groups to efficiently respond to R&I needs and tackle key topics identified in the project for generating results, reports, white papers and offer support.
- Build a true pan European R&I community in the field of smart grids & associated flexibility measures / energy systems.
- Bridge the gaps that currently exist in the R&I energy field in Europe between Member States and incentivize investments in smart grid.
- Establish a sustainable multi-functional platform as source and inspiration for the EU R&I family in the field of Smart Energy sytems and technologies, in support of the energy transition and low carbon economy.
- Build long-term solidarity and trust for a well-functioning and resilient pan European energy system.
Project Coordinator: FOSS Research Centre for Sustainable Energy, University of Cyprus
- FOSS Research Centre for Sustainable Energy
- DERlab – European Distributed Energy Research Laboratories
- RSE - Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico
- FEI – Institute of Physical Energetics
- Suite5 - Information Technology Solutions and Services SME
- IERC – International Energy Research Centre
- UCD – University College Dublin
- Technical University of Sofia
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement No. 824389