What we can offer and answer:
- How will Norwegian and European energy systems be in the future (transmission, generation, storage, emissions)
- How can today's energy export infrastructures be reused and further developed to export emission-free energy?
- What is the value for Europe of the flexibility in the Norwegian energy production? How is this flexibility affected by larger variations in production and smarter energy users?
- What are the risks and possibilities in the transition to a sustainable transport system?
- How does consumer behaviour affect and how is it affected by implementation of energy efficiency actions and smarter energy use?
- What are the socio-economic and environmental impacts of energy policy?
- Our models include different energy source and carriers, such as hydrogen, natural gas, electricity, sun and wind power.
We are an active partner in FME NTRANS (https://www.ntnu.no/ntrans), working on economic analyses and optimisation.