- Objective: Identify industry needs and R&I priorities for enabling CO2 capture
- Outcomes: Impact on major decision makers designing European CCUS strategy
A collective effort of key stakeholders is crucial to defining priorities and making sure that these are implemented in the design of the European CCUS strategy.
Webinar #1: Industry and end-users perspective
An overview of the European context will be presented by industrial end-users and funding agencies. As participant you are invited to discuss the key issues raised.
- Introduction to the webinar and overview of the European context – Marie Bysveen, SINTEF
- Input from CCUS Project Network – Kristin Jordal, SINTEF
- CO2 capture in large European CCUS projects
- Beyond the Norwegian full-scale project - Per Brevik, NORCEM and Jørgen Thomassen, Fortum
- Perspective from another large European CCUS project - TBD
- CCUS relevant R&I in gas turbine technologies – Ugo Simeoni, ETN Global
- Outlook from funding agencies - Jørild Svalestuen, Gassnova and Jan Hopman, CATO
The webinar is by invitation only
Look forward to shaping our common contributions to the CO2 capture / European CCUS strategy.
Marie Bysveen, Senior Research Scientist/ Chief Market Developer, SINTEF and Director, EERA CCS