SIG Seaweed 5 Conference was arranged in Trondheim 27-28. November 2019 and with more than 150 participants is was two great days for seaweed interested people in and outside Norway!
This conference was a collaboration with the two seaweed knowledge platforms MACROSEA and Seaweed Biorefinery Platform Norway (SBP-N), as a final meeting for the first and a first open meeting for the latter. Financial support was given by Blått Kompetansesenter, Innovate Norway and the Research Council of Norway. The focus was on the seaweed business and how new technology can impact on the development of the industry – both by creating a market pull and the enabling technologies that can make things happen.
Presentations of new knowledge and results from the latest technological development as well as from a range of companies within production and utilisation of seaweed was given and the participants used actively the two days as an opportunity to learn about the growing seaweed industry and to meet seaweed people from industry and science, funding sources and authorities, with interest, knowledge and competence along the whole value chain from seaweed farming to products and market.
Presentations are now available here:
- 1 SIG Seaweed 5 Conference PROGRAM
- 2 Handå MACROSEA SIG Seaweed 2019
- 3 Aachmann SBP-N SIG Seaweed 2019
- 4 Linn Anne Brunborg Orkla Foods SIG Seaweed 2019
- 5 Arlov ProSeaFood SIG Seaweed 2019
- 7 Forbord NTNU SIG Seaweed 2019
- 10 Chapman Tango Seaweed SIG Seaweed 2019
- 11 Urd Bak Ocean Rainforest SIG Seaweed 2019
- 12 Solvang SINTEF SIG Seaweed 2019
- 13 Koesling Promac LCA SIG Seaweed 2019
- 15 Dror Angel Haifa Univ SIG seaweed
- 16 Broch SINTEF SIG Seaweed 2019
- 17 Marstrand Folla Alger SIG SEAWEED 2019
- 18 Matsson AkvaplanNiva SIG seaweed 2019
- 19 Charrier PEGASUS SIG Seaweed 2019
- 21 Haukeland PolarAlgae SIG Seaweed 2019
- 22 Maurice ZEOS SIG Seaweed 2019
- 23 Aasen SBP-N SIG Seaweed 2019
- 24 Sletta SBP-N SIG Seaweed 2019