Data and time
Monday Jan 28th 2019, 09:30-15:00
Auditorium, CHRISTIANIA QVARTALET MØTESENTER
Grev Wedels plass 7, 0151 Oslo, Norway
09:30 – 09:35 Welcome, Morten Dalsmo, Executive Vice President at SINTEF Digital (Norway)
09:35 – 09:50 Data markets and the future of data as a currency, Dumitru Roman, Senior Research Scientist at SINTEF AS (Norway)
09:50 – 10:10 Back to the Future of Data Economy – What learnings from the past can ease the way forward, Gry Elisabeth Arnesen, Vice President - Ajour & Datahub - Information Logistics&Services at EVRY AS (Norway)
10:10 – 10:30 The most exciting thing that will happen to your data will not be done by you, Terje Christensen, Leader, Partner & Entrepreneur of Smart Cities Norway (Norway)
10:30 – 10:50 Data sharing for building the patients healtcare – Delivering integrated care in the Innlandet region, Egil Utheim, Innovation Advisor at Innlandet Hospital Trust (Norway)
10:50 – 11:05 Coffee Break
11:05 – 11:25 Data sharing in the Norwegian Oil & Gas sector, James van Merkensteijn, Project manager at DataLink, Equinor ASA (Norway)
11:25 – 11:55 SIRIUS: Scalable Data Access for effective data sharing, David Cameron, SIRIUS Centre Coordinator at University of Oslo (Norway)
11:55 – 12:15 IOTA Tangle, an opensource Distributed Ledger Technology for a decentralized Internet-of-Things economy, Wilfried Pimenta, Business Development Director at IOTA Foundation (Norway)
12:15 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 13:05 The value of an adaptive industry eco-system, Mikkel Skou, Head of Technology and Operations, Veracity by DNV GL, at DNV GL (Norway)
13:05 – 13:25 Observations from developing and deploying a data sharing platform in the oil and gas industry, Geir K. Engdahl, CTO at Cognite (Norway)
13:25 – 13:55 Privacy by Design and by Default in Monetizing Renewable Data Sources, Baldur Kubo, Account manager at Cybernetica (Estonia)
13:55 – 14:10 Coffee Break
14:10 – 15:00 Panel and discussions (moderator: Till Christopher Lech, Senior Research Scientist at SINTEF AS)
- Panel topics:
- Data sharing ecosystems across sectors, industry, organisations – feasible concept or utopian dream?
- Technical, organisational, legal and commercial aspects of data sharing/brokerage/trading – problem solved or challenges ahead?
- Data spaces/platforms for Norwegian organizations – what can be done to support data ecosystems for public and private organizations in Norway?
- Mikkel Skou, Head of Technology and Operations, Veracity by DNV GL, at DNV GL (Norway)
- Baldur Kobo, Account manager at Cybernetica (Estonia)
- Kim Remvik-Larsen, Head of Business Concepts, Data and Insight at EVRY AS (Norway)
- James van Merkensteijn, Project manager at DataLink, Equinor ASA (Norway)
- Dumitru Roman, Senior Research Scientist at SINTEF AS (Norway)
The seminar is free and open for everyone, however (for logistics purposes) registration is mandatory. Please register via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sintef-seminar-on-data-sharing-ecosystems-tickets-53990968440.