This time the presentations focus on Impact assessments, dynamic models for structural design, safe and costeffectiv installation and regulatory framwork for offshore grid.
This event is in Norwegian.
- 09:00 Welcome – Inger Marie Malvik
- 09:05 Impact assessments of wind power plants – Gullik-André Fjordbo, UiO
- 09:20 Questions
- 09:25 Multiscale/-fidelity wind turbine dynamics models for structural design and control – Veronica Liverud Krathe, NTNU
- 09:40 Questions
- 09:45 The regulatory framework for the development of offshore grid infrastructure in the North Sea, primarily focusing on Norway – Ingvild Ånestad, UiO
- 10:00 Questions
- 10:05 An approach for safe and cost-effective installation of offshore wind power cables – Torfinn Ottesen, NTNU
- 10:20 Questions
- 10:25 Summing up
See the eventpage at NorthWind for registration.