EERA DeepWind 2023 is an international event aiming to present the best ongoing research and innovation related to deep sea offshore wind farms, both bottom-fixed and floating. The conference has been developing every year since 2004, and is established as an important venue on deep sea offshore wind R&D organized by SINTEF, NTNU and EERA JP wind.
Conference topics are related to offshore wind:
- New turbine and generator technology
- Grid connection and power system integration
- Met-ocean conditions
- Operation and maintenance
- Installation and substructures
- Marine operations and logistics
- Wind farm optimisation
- Experimental testing and validation
- Wind farm control systems
- Societal impact and controversies
- Environmental impact
- Legal and regulatory framework
For more information, can read our summary of the EERA DeepWind 2022 offshore wind conference or consult the DeepWind website.