Globally, we must develop a secure energy supply which respects nature and at the same time ensure economic development - all this within the framework of very ambitious climate targets. For this, we need advanced models of energy systems and data sharing. This event will present result from the openEntrance project and discuss how science, industry, policy and the civil society can work together globally to trigger the potential in open data sources and models.
- Ingeborg Graabak, Senior Research Scientist, SINTEF, openEntrance project coordinator
- Adel El Gammal, Secretary General, European Energy Research Alliance (EERA)
- Atle Harby, Senior Research Scientist, SINTEF
- Daniel Wetzel, Head of Tracking and Sustainable transition Unit, IEA
- Jarand Rystad, CEO, Rystad Energy
Panel moderated by Paal Frisvold, SINTEF
The event will be recorded and uploaded to this website.