To support this, we will present the concept of Sustainability Readiness Levels, which extends the TRL and is a method for tracking the maturity of technologies with Societal and Environmental Readiness Levels. We will discuss its intended contribution in relation to life-cycle assessments and the EU taxonomy as a sustainability Standard. Finally, representatives from the EU and industry will present their views on the integrated concept.
- 09:00 Welcome and introduction – NorthWind’s sustainable development pillar (Roel May)
- 09:15 Introduction to Sustainable readiness levels and co-creation with stakeholders (Roel May)
- 09:30 Sustainable development viewpoint from AKER Offshore (Ingrid Lomelde)
- 09:45 Viewpoint from International financing cooperation (Lori Ann Conzo – TBC)
- 10:00 Reviewing TRL, SRL, ERL and coming to a holistic SusRL (Jiska van Dijk)
- 10:10 Comments from the audience
- 10:20 Way forward and closing remarks