About the Open Simulation Platform
The Open Simulation Platform (OSP) is an industry initiative towards efficient co-simulation of maritime equipment, systems and entire ships. It responds to the increasing complexity and use of software in ship systems, and the challenges related to integration of equipment and systems. OSP technology can help to handle such issues in design, approval, construction, commissioning and operation. OSP offers open source technology to establish a collaboration environment for involved stakeholders, also capable to work in a distributed and remote way.
The OSP initiative has been driven by a Joint Industry Project for the last 2 years. The partnership will present results and application use cases to demonstrate technical feasibility and the potential value that OSP technology can create.
- Welcome/introduction (DNV GL) (5 min)
- Motivation for and value of OSP (Kongsberg Maritime) (15 min)
- OSP IS and OSP software (SINTEF and DNV GL) (30 min)
- OSP use cases (Use case leads) (45 min)
- Panel discussion with JIP partners (moderated by NTNU and DNV GL) (20 min)
- Concluding remarks (DNV GL) (5 min)
More information can be found at www.open-simulation-platform.com.
For questions, please contact