Presenter: Francesco Finotti, Research Manager, SINTEF Energy Research
Carbon dioxide Capture and Storage (CCS) is an effective technology to reduce anthropogenic global warming, however, the technology is challenged due to the lack of adequate business models. High-accuracy metering technology is a prerequisite in enabling CCS value chains. The webinar describes key design steps for a CO2 fiscal metering test facility, touching on the challenges specifically related to CO2.
- Flow metering loop design specifications
- Challenges related to CO2 flow metering
- Main components of the flow loop
- Design implementation plan
About the NCCS Webinars:
- To access the webinar, you must register via the link above. By registering you will receive a unique link that you use to enter the webinar.
- The webinar will be open 5 minutes prior to start.
- Interested, but can't attend? Register anyway, and we'll send you a link to the recording.
- The webinar is open to NCCS partners, only.