- Shielded from external illumination to avoid interference.
- Possible to control turbidity of water to test equipment in less than ideal water qualities.
- Easy access from shore to manipulate both targets and equipment setup.
- Trained operators which can both assist in both building subsea equipment, and aiding in experiment planning and execution.
- Pool size: 8.95 x 3.80 x 0.98 meters (Length x Width x Depth).
- Room size: 8.95 x 3.80 x 3.65 meters (Length x Width x Depth).
- Minimum turbidity: 5.6 meter attenuation length/0.7 NTU.
- Colour of pool walls: Matte black to attenuate reflections. Black plastic available for masking out water surface.