Senior Researcher with a PhD from NTNU in membrane separation (2009) has experience as project manager in polymers and membrane separation field, spanning from fundamental research of novel polymers and membranes to pilot scale membranes up-scaling and testing. He was coordinator/WP leader for over 20 projects including EU projects related to natural gas, flue gas and water cleaning and as well in battery and electrolyser development.
2009 PhD Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Department of Chemical Engineering, Norway
2000 Master Faculty of Chemistry/ Organic – Physics, International French-Romanian Department, University of Bucharest /Romania
Competence and research areas
Polymeric materials development and characterization. Polymeric membranes and films preparation and testing: gas separation, water purification, CO2 capture, clean energies, fuel cells, batteries. Separation and transport control of molecules and ions through a polymer film/membrane.
- An integrated materials approach to ultrapermeable and ultraselective CO2 polymer membranes
- Fabrication of LLZO powders and fibres and their application PEO-LLZO composite solid electrolytes
- Fabrication of LLZO Powders and Fibres for Application in PEO-LLZO Composite Solid Electrolytes
- Revisiting polyethyleneimine as the basis for solid polymer electrolytes (SPEs) for next generation Li-ion batteries.
- Fabrication of LLZO powders and fibres and their application in PEO-LLZO composite solid electrolytes
- Towards solid polymer electrolytes for next generation Li-ion batteries
- Water Vapour Promotes CO2 Transport in Poly(ionic liquid)/Ionic Liquid-Based Thin-Film Composite Membranes Containing Zinc Salt for Flue Gas Treatment
- Glycerol-assisted cellulose precursor optimization for Fabrication of highly selective carbon molecular sieve membranes
- Preparation of Carbon Molecular Sieve Membranes with Remarkable CO2/CH4 Selectivity for High-pressure Natural Gas Sweetening
- Screening Cellulose Spinning Parameters for Fabrication of Novel Carbon Hollow Fiber Membranes for Gas Separation