A multidisciplinary scientist with a strong background in analytical chemistry and nanomedicine.
Experience with gene therapeutics, RNA-LNPs, formulation
Expert in physico-chemical characterization of nanodrug delivery systems with specific background in field-flow-fractionation instruments coupled with UV/Vis, MALS, DLS, RI,...
Expertise in RNA characterization from concentration to integrity/purity
2017-2020 NIST associate researcher
2016 - Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Environmental and analytical chemistry
2012 - Master's degree, Environmental and aquatic chemistry and biology
2010 - Bachelor's degree, Environmental chemistry and biology
Competence and research areas
Research Scientist | Nanomedicine | RNA-LNP | Design, Formulation, Physico-chemical characterization
Process optimization, formulation and characterization of RNA-LNPs
- LNP formulations: design, optimization and production (lab scale)
- RNA-LNP high-resolution characterization: size, size distribution, particle number, stability, morphology, encapsulation efficiency, RNA concentration and integrity,...
- Development of analytical techniques and methods
Development, optimization and application of analytical methods for physicochemical characterization of:
- Nanodrug delivery systems (Lipid-based and polymeric nanoparticles)
- Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles (nano-sized)
- Protein aggregation kinetics