CHRISTIAN SIMON (born 1959) received his Dr.Ing. degree in Physical Chemistry in 1985 from the University of Franche-Comté, France, with specialty Colloid and Surface Science. He came to Norway in 1986 as a Post-Doctoral fellow at the Department of Chemistry of the University of Oslo, until 1988. He has been employed at SINTEF since 1989 and is presently Senior Business Developer EU in the Administration Department of SINTEF Industry.
- Upscaling polyPOSS-imide membranes for high temperature H2 upgrading
- Sol-gel derived multifunctional hybrid POSS coatings for sensing corrosion
- LORCENIS Challenges
- General overview of LORCENIS project
- Optical limiting potential of reduced graphene oxide based films, solutions and silico-phosphate composites
- Polymer Gels Made with Functionalized Organo-Silica Nanomaterials for Conformance Control.
- Upscaling and mixed gas separation performance of PolyPOSSimide membranes for H2 purification
- Poly(l-glutamic acid)-g-poly(ethylene glycol) external layer in polyelectrolyte multilayer films: Characterization and resistance to serum protein adsorption
- Corrosion protection of functionalized polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane (POSS) hybrid based coatings
- Co2 Separation in Nanocomposite Membranes by the Addition of Amidine and Lactamide Functionalized POSS® Nanoparticles into a PVA Layer