My job is to increase the impact of science together with my colleagues and team. Visibility is key to promote science in society, and with targeted communication we work to engage key stakeholders as well as the general population. The SINTEF Energy communication team was awarded the CHARGE Energy Award: "World's Best Organisation Brand 2020". #SINTEFblog initiator and editor: https://blog.sintef.com/
INSEAD, Strategy In The Age of Digital Disruption Online Programme, (2018 - 2018)
University of Oslo (UiO), MA, European master in Science, Society and Technology, (2002 - 2003)
Hedmark University College (HH), Cand. mag./Bachelor, Public relations, (1998 - 2001)
Competence and research areas
COP26/UNFCCC NGO Designated Contact Point for SINTEF
Strategic communications, management and science communication.
Responsible for communication in large scientific projects funded by the Researh Council of Norway and Horizon Europe.
- Don’t look up: Kan effektiv forskningskommunikasjon redde verden?
- Bonusepisode: COP26 er over - Er det håp for klimaet?
- SINTEF at COP26: SINTEF Climate Fund, North Sea, market mechanisms and green shipping on the agenda
- Disse møter du fra SINTEF Energi på Arendalsuka
- SINTEF på COP26: Klimafond, Nordsjøen, markedsmekanismer og grønn shipping på programmet
- The Norwegian CCS Research Centre (NCCS): facilitating industry-driven innovation for fast-track CCS deployment
- Digital SINTEF Energi årsrapport 2019
- Digital Annual report Sintef Energy 2019
- SINTEF Energi As
- Expert Corner: Anne Steenstrup-Duch - Building Bridges Through Layered Communication