Research scientist involved in projects related mainly to nanomedicine.
- PhD in medical technology (Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim, Norway, 2021)
- MSc in medical biotechnology (Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, Poland, 2013)
- BSc in medical biotechnology (Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, Poland, 2011)
Competence and research areas
- encapsulation of drugs into lipid-based nanoparticles (liposomes, emulsions),
- formulation of RNA-lipid nanoparticles,
- physico-chemical characterization of nanodrug delivery systems (DLS; Field-Flow-Fractionation coupled with UV/Vis, MALS; RNA-quantification with fluorescence-based assays).
Experience also in:
- in vitro cell studies,
- in vivo studies on rodents (PKU, neonatal hypoxic-ischemic model),
- ex vivo studies on brain slices (Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation model),
- 1H and 31P NMR