Competence and research areas
Indoor air quality, ventilation, thermal comfort, air pollutants
- Temperature-dependent ventilation rates might improve perceived air quality in a demand-controlled ventilation strategy
- SvalVent – Sval og behagelig behovsstyrt ventilasjon for individuell kjøling i yrkesbygg
- Indoor air pollution, physical and comfort parameters related to schoolchildren's health: Data from the European SINPHONIE study
- Effect of ventilation on perceived air quality in 18 classrooms
- VOC emission rates in newly built and renovated buildings, and the influence of ventilation – a review and meta-analysis
- Digitalisering av bygninger i drift. Hvor smarte er næringsbygninger i dag?
- Demand-controlled ventilation in schools: Influence of base ventilation rates on subjective symptoms, perceived indoor environment and young adults' learning performance
- VOC contributions from building materials, furniture, and user equipment in low emitting and modular classrooms
- Is there an optimal CO2 and temperature control demand controlled ventilation strategy to provide the best perceived air quality?
- Impact of Typical Faults Occurring in Demand-controlled Ventilation on Energy and Indoor Environment in a Nordic Climate
- P-4 Formation of ultrafine particles in a classroom under different ventilation conditions
- What should the Minimum Ventilation Rate Be in a Demand-Controlled Ventilation Strategy?
- Effect of filter type in ventilation systems on NO2 concentrations in classrooms
- How Does Low Relative Humidity Affect Perceived Air Quality, Thermal Comfort and Symptoms in Modern Office Buildings in Cold Climates?
- Demand-controlled ventilation: do different user groups require different CO2-setpoints?