- Dr Vladimir Molkov - Hydrogen Safety Labs, University of Ulster, UK
- Dr Bart Biebuyck - FCH2 JU, EU, Brussels, Belgium
- Prof. Gregory Jerkiewicz - Queen´s University, Canada
- Dr Kerry-Ann Adamson - 4th Energy Wave, UK
- Dr Shanna Knight - Ballard, Canada
- Dr Dimitrios Papageorgopoulos - US DoE, USA
- Everett B. Anderson, Proton OnSite, USA
- Dr Dmitri Bessarabov, HySA Infrastructure/NWU, South Africa
- Dr Øystein Ulleberg, IFE, Norway
- Dr Kristian M. Lien, NTNU, Norway
- Odne S. Burheim, NTNU, Norway
- Hans Aage Hjuler, DPS, Denmark
- Bruno G. Pollet, NTNU
- Kristian Vik, Norwegian Hydrogen Forum
- Anders Ødegård, SINTEF
- Odne Burheim, NTNU
- Fredrik Haugland, NTNU
- Ask Isben Lindal, NTNU
- Magnus Thomassen, SINTEF
- Federico Zenith, SINTEF
- Frode Seland, NTNU
- Kristian M. Lien, NTNU
- Svein Sunde, NTNU
- Øystein Ulleberg, IFE
- Volodymyr Yartys, IFE/NTNU
- Truls Norby, University of Oslo
- Jens Oluf Jensen, DTU
- Hans Aage Hjuler, DPS
- Björn Wickman, Chalmers
This conference is open to national and international R&D institutions and Universities as well as industries involved in the engineering, scientific, technology developing and end-user sectors.
This conference will also offer courses in the following topics: Fuel Cell and Electrolyser technologies, hydrogen and fuel cell materials and systems.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to submit a full paper in a SPECIAL EDITION of the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. Further information will be given at the conference.
Call for abstracts
The deadline for abstracts submission for both presentations and posters is 08 April 2018 (email@example.com ).
Based on the evaluation by the Scientific Committee, abstracts could be accepted as oral presentations or as posters. Authors will be notified on acceptance by 15. April 2018.
The conference is organised by Norwegian University of Science and Technology, SINTEF, Chalmers University of Technology and Norwegian Hydrogen Forum.