- Objective: Identify industry needs and R&I priorities for enabling CO2 capture
- Outcomes: Impact on major decision makers designing European CCUS strategy
A collective effort of key stakeholders is crucial to defining priorities and making sure that these are implemented in the design of the European CCUS strategy.
Webinar #3: R&I needs for CO2 capture in industry
An overview of the European context will be presented by industrial end-users and funding agencies. As participant you are invited to discuss the key issues raised.
- Introduction the series of webinars and overview of the European context - Marie Bysveen, SINTEF
- How to develop a CO2 capture portfolio for your industry - Jan Theulen, HeidelbergCement
- Getting ready for a full-scale CCS project from a Waste-to-Energy plant - Johnny Stuen, City of Oslo: Waste to Energy Agency
- CCUS technologies challenges in the steel industry - Paola Baldivieso, CELSA group & Susanne Naevermo-Sand, CELSA Nordic
- BOF2UREA: CCUS bridging the Steel and Chemical Industries - J.D. James, TNO
The webinar is by invitation only
Look forward to shaping our common contributions to the CO2 capture / European CCUS strategy.
Marie Bysveen, Senior Research Scientist/ Chief Market Developer, SINTEF and Director, EERA CCS