- Objective: Identify industry needs and R&I priorities for enabling CO2 capture
- Outcomes: Impact on major decision makers designing European CCUS strategy
A collective effort of key stakeholders is crucial to defining priorities and making sure that these are implemented in the design of the European CCUS strategy.
Webinar #2: R&I needs for CO2 capture for H2 production and transport
An overview of the European context will be presented by industrial end-users and funding agencies. As participant you are invited to discuss the key issues raised.
- Introduction to the webinar and overview of the European context – Marie Bysveen, SINTEF
- H2 for Europe – Gunhild Reigstad, SINTEF
- Future outlook for H2 in Europe – Per Sandberg, Equinor
- Large-scale production of clean hydrogen – Stefania Osk Gardarsdottir, SINTEF
- The utilization of H2 in gas turbines – Egidio Pucci, Baker Hughes
The webinar is by invitation only
Look forward to shaping our common contributions to the CO2 capture / European CCUS strategy.
Marie Bysveen, Senior Research Scientist/ Chief Market Developer, SINTEF and Director, EERA CCS