As we are scaling the deployment of CCS and increasingly enabling carbon removal for the world’s net zero target, we are dependent on a high level of insights and trust to the solutions. This can be supported by data through the value chain, ensuring transparency and traceability – fundamentals to obtain financing through the voluntary carbon market and to document the impact of the solutions.
- Hanne Rolén, Aker Carbon Capture
- Nils Røkke, SINTEF Executive Vice President Sustainability
- Elisabeth Brinton, Microsoft
- Randi Skytte, Ørsted
- CO2 DataStorage, interview with (video):
- Grethe Tangen, SINTEF/Project Manager CO2 Data Storage
- Mona Mølnvik, SINTEF/Centre Director NCCS
- Darin Damiani, Carbon Transport and Sotrage Program Manager at US DOE, Energy
- Anders Bjelland Eriksen, State Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, Norway
Moderator: Paal Frisvold, SINTEF
The event will be recorded and uploaded to this website.