30+ years experience within catalytic conversion of oil and gas.
1989 M.Sc. NTH (NTNU)
Competence and research areas
Project management and experimental work within catalytic conversion of oil and gas, biofuels and biogas, i.e. hydrotreating of gas-oils and gas-to-liquids technologies as Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, Methanol, Dimethyl ether (DME). Design and operation of laboratory and pilot test rigs.
HSE & QA issues and risk evaluations.
- Transition-Metal Nanoparticle Catalysts Anchored on Carbon Supports via Short-Chain Alginate Linkers
- Deactivation of the Cobalt Fischer-Tropsch catalyst – a Kinetic Study
- Modelling and simulation of a single slit micro packed bed reactor for methanol synthesis
- Structure-Performance Relationships on Co-Based Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis: The Impact of H2-CO-H2 Activation Treatment
- The effect of aerosol-deposited ash components on a cobalt-based Fischer–Tropsch catalyst
- Effect of Potassium on Highly Dispersed Fe-Nanoparticles Supported on Carbon for CO hydrogenation
- Structure-performance relationships on Co based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalysts: The more defect free, the better
- The effect of copper loading on iron carbide formation and surface species in iron‐based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalysts
- Effects of sulphur on a Co/Mn-based catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch reactions
- Fischer-Tropsch synthesis—Investigation of the deactivation of a Co catalyst by exposure to aerosol particles of potassium salt