Research Manager in SINTEF Industry.
Centre coordinator of the Norwegian research and innovation centre for hydrogen and ammonia.
Co-leader of SINTEFs strategic research area on hydrogen.
Competence and research areas
Focusing on new energy solutions within electrochemical energy convertion and systems.
Technology development and identification of optimal solutions involving water electrolysis (hydrogen production), fuel cells, batteries, PV and membranes.
Technology- and systems implementation in transport, industry, maritime/offshore and other uses.
- Vindkraft i nord kan gi ammoniakk til utslippsfrie skip
- Building a Hydrogen Future in Norway
- Online measurements of fluoride ions in proton exchange membrane water electrolysis through ion chromatography
- A study of the techno-economic feasibility of H2-based energy storage systems in remote areas
- Technical and environmental viability of a European CO2 EOR system
- Life cycle environmental analysis of a hydrogen-based energy storage system for remote applications
- Framework conditions, policies and projections for clean energy export from Norway
- Environmental assessment - Introduction and global frameworks - Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Lager løsning som skal spare både strømutgifter og nettleie
- Hydrogen i fremtidens lavkarbonsamfunn
- Environmental impacts of a chemical looping combustion power plant
- Coupling economic and environmental models for decision support in a circular economy
- Sirkulærøkonomi - en håndbok (oversettelse)
- Forord til bok "Circular Economy for Beginners"
- Zero-emission passenger vessels for public tendered services. State of the art of technology and current use