Network and Project Team
SINTEF Safety and Mobility Research
Stine Skaufel Kilskar;
Stig Ole Johnsen;
IFE - Institute for Energy Technology
Ann Britt Miberg Skjerve;
NTNU - Faculty of Architecture and Design
PhD student: Brit-Eli Danielsen;
• The Norwegian HFC – Forum at http://www.hfc.sintef.no
• HFES - The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society is an HF network and organization that has over 4500 members in the US and internationally. The members are psychologists, technologists, researchers, consultants, designers, etc. See http://www.hfes.org. HFES is a member of the IEA and HFES has a European department.
• The Swedish Human Factors Network, members of HFC can participate free of charge at courses, seminars and meetings. (User: hfn, Password: human).
• The Danish Human Factor Network: www.dhfn.dk
• HFES - European Chapter. HFES has a European department that meets once a year, with good participation from Scandinavia and Europe. See http://www.hfes-europe.org/
• MIT Humans and Automation Lab, http://web.mit.edu/aeroastro/labs/halab/index.shtml
• IEA - The International Ergonomics Association, is an international umbrella organization for ergonomists and HF experts. See http://www.iea.cc/, the IEA is represented in Norway.
• IEHF in UK - A Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors - see www.ergonomics.org.uk
• Ergoship 2019 – shaping the maritime ecosystem for people - https://www.hvl.no/en/calendar/ergoship-2019/