Webinar: Biomass liquefaction, 20th April 2021
Exactly after one year, WASTE2ROAD together with H2020 4Refinery have organized a second webinar on biomass liquefaction with more than 40 participants.
The audience were mainly high-level university students from universities across Europe as well as people from industry. The presentations covered biomass conversion technologies, fast pyrolysis and hydrothermal liquefaction as well as different experiences in co-processing of bio-crudes in refineries.
The webinar featured the following presentations:
- Christian Lindfors, VTT – Fast pyrolysis of waste materials
- Anne Roubaud, CEA – HTL operation with waste materials
- Helene Lutz, TUWien - co-Processing of biogenic feedstocks in an FCC pilot plant
- Rune Lødeng, SINTEF – co-Hydroprocessing of bio-oils to middle distillates
- Robbie Venderbosch, BTG – Modelling of fast pyrolysis processes using COCO software
- Thomas Helmer, AAU – Modelling the hydrothermal liquefaction process
- Mieke Nieder-Heitmann, PDC – Techno-economic assessment of conceptual processes and life cycle costing
- Johnny Stuen, REG – Getting the most out of our waste
- Gerhard Muggen, BTL - BTG Bioliquids Pyrolysis technology