- Oddbjørn Gjerde
- WP2 Lead
- SINTEF Energi AS
Cyber-Physical Power System Testing Platform for Topology Identification in Power Distribution Grids
Challenge and objective
- To validate and develop topology identification algorithm for MV and LV system of the distribution network.
- Validation of a TI method that can be used in DSO's control centre
- In this paper, the algorithm has been challenged by integrating the TI algorithm with a CPPS where the current measurements interact within a communications layer.
- TI accuracy and robustness against error in the sensor and pseudo-measurements are tested in the CPPS platform.
- Powertech 2023 conference paper presented.
Impact for distribution system innovation
- The TI algorithm seems to be a practical for possible integrated in the DSO control centre to operate with existent energy measurements from smart meters.
Reference in CINELDI
- R.E. Torres-Olguin, S. Sanchez-Acevedo, O. Mo, A. Garcés-Ruiz: "Cyber-Physical Power System Testing Platform for Topology Identification in Power Distribution Grids", 2023 IEEE Belgrade PowerTech, Belgrade, Serbia, 2023, pp. 1-6.