- Gerd Kjølle
- WP6 Lead
- SINTEF Energi AS
Use of results on driving forces and scenarios by the CINELDI partners (in the industry)
Challenge and objective
- Grid companies, technology providers, market operators etc. need a robust strategy for the cost-efficient transition to the future flexible, intelligent and robust grid. Driving forces and scenarios for the future grid is a a useful foundation for this strategy.
- A survey was conducted among CINELDI-partners to gain insight into how the results on driving forces and scenarios have been used already and how the partners plan to use the results in the future.
- >= 50 % of the respondents will use the results for:
- developing research and development strategy, for which expertise they will focus on in the human resource development,
- developing demonstration and pilot cases,
- developing the overall company strategy.
Impact for distribution system innovation
- Building new knowledge and gaining insight into possible future scenarios, as a basis for increased understanding and to prepare for the future.
Reference in CINELDI
- T.S. Hermansen, G. Kjølle, H. Vefsnmo, K. Sand: "Driving forces for intelligent electricity distribution system innovation", CINELDI report 01:2020.