- Kristina Fløche Juelsgaard
- Business Development Manager
- Ballard Power Systems Europe
BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS EUROPE AS
Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is recognized as one of the leading players in the commercial application of fuel cell solutions. Founded in January 2007, Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ballard Power Systems Inc.
Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is recognized as one of the leading players in the commercial application of fuel cell solutions. Founded in January 2007, Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ballard Power Systems Inc. Headquartered in Hobro, Denmark, activities are focused on four key business areas:
- · Transit Bus - supporting Ballard-powered zero-emission fuel cell buses in revenue service on European roads. With fleet sizes growing, premium support services will be readily available from experienced support personnel, ensuring safe and reliable operation of these buses with maximum operational uptime.
- · Technology Solutions - enabling our customers to accelerate their fuel cell programs with customized engineering services.
- · Critical Infrastructure - providing reliable fuel cell backup power solutions to support critical infrastructure for the IT and telecommunications industry.
- · European Service Center - Ballard European Service Center is operated from Ballard Europe in Hobro, Denmark. The European Service team is committed to deliver high quality service, commissioning and technical support to our European customers to secure high product availability and customer satisfaction.
Ballard’s contribution in the VIRTUAL-FCS project:
Ballard's main role will be advising on system design, implementing and validating the connection between hardware and software components. Ballard is a globally leading fuel cell system supplier with vast experience ranging from stack production to system integration. Ballard will utilize its institutional experience, access to hardware and user data to support the software platform development and implement the interfaces with the hardware in a system.