INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A.
INDRA is the leading Spanish Information Technologies company, with revenues of 2,167 M€. INDRA is now the reference Spanish company in Information Technologies, and comprises over 29.000 professionals in 17 countries. INDRA is organised around six business areas:
· Public Administration and Healthcare
· Finance and Insurance
· Energy and industry
· Defence and Security
· Telecom and Media
· Transport and Traffic
Innovation is the basis of INDRA’s strategy, which has been reflected in the quality of solutions and services developed by the professionals who form part of INDRA and the internal progress of its organisation. Investment in R&D&i forms an essential part of corporate innovation processes. This investment effort was reflected by INDRA’s position of third place in
A large part of INDRA’s innovation activities relate to specific projects clearly designed to meet emerging technological demands from final users. The company therefore participates in many institutional initiatives to support R&D&i, both in
References of INDRA:
· In Spain:
- 1st in: Defence and Security
Transport and Traffic
Telecom and Media
- 3th in: Finance and Insurance and Utilities
- 2nd in: Outsourcing, AM and BPO
· In the world:
- Leader in Air Traffic and Electoral Processes.
- European leader in Simulation and Automatic Test Systems (SIM/ATS).
- European leader in Eurofigther systems.
- 2nd in
overseas in SIM / SAM.
· One third of global air traffic is managed by countries that use our air traffic management
· Some major subways from the world, including Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Shanghai, Athens
and Santiago de Chile, employing their ticketing systems.
Our R&D efforts concentrate in helping us to integrate the use of new and disruptive technologies and multimodal advanced interfaces in our software development products: this includes expert systems and AI, mobility, virtual and augmented reality, biosensors, ambient intelligence and wearable and pervasive computing. We rely on our own resources and long term relationships with academic institutions and industrial partners to take part in major projects regarding those research fields.
Role in the project:
Interest in project results: