Welcome to INFACON XVI, 6-9 June, 2021 (Hybrid conference)
Ferroalloys- materials for the future
- New raw materials, new processes, new environmental solutions
The organising committee for INFACON 2021 has decided to go for a conference that opens up for virtual attendance in addition to physical attendance at the event in Trondheim due to the uncertainty regarding the Covid-19 situation. We hope of cause that most of you will still be able to participate in Trondheim. However, to make sure INFACON 2021 will gather the whole ferroalloy community, we are now preparing for an alternative format for the conference.
The virtual part of the conference will be run on the conference platform OnAIR. As a virtual participant, you will have access to the entire program online, be able to participate in discussions in the hall via chat and meet other participants in our meeting hub. There will also be a virtual exhibition and exhibitor seminar, where participants can talk to exhibitors online.
- Jan 2020: First announcement and call for papers
- Oct 15, 2020: Closing date submission of abstracts
- Nov 10, 2020: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- Jan 15, 2021: Submission of papers using the supplied template
- Jan 31, 2021: Early bird registration (deadline)
- Mar 15, 2021: Notification of acceptance of paper and return of referees' comments to authors
- Apr 15, 2021: Submission of corrected papers
- June 6-9, 2021: Conference dates