Welcome to INFACON in Trondheim, Norway, 6-9 June 2021
COVID-19: INFACON is well aware of the concerns and uncertainties surrounding travel plans at this time. We are moving forward with our plans for a safe, enjoyable, and professionally rewarding event, and we encourage you to do the same.
INFACON 2021 will be arranged as a hybrid conference
The organising committee for INFACON 2021 has decided to go for a conference that opens up for virtual attendance in addition to physical attendance at the event in Trondheim due to the uncertainty regarding the Covid 19 situation. We hope of cause that most of you will still be able to participate in Trondheim. However, to make sure INFACON 2021 will gather the whole ferroalloy community, we are now preparing for an alternative format for the conference.
The virtual part of the conference will be run on the conference platform OnAIR. As a virtual participant, you will have access to the entire program online, be able to participate in discussions in the hall via chat and meet other participants in our meeting hub. There will also be a virtual exhibition and exhibitor seminar, where participants can talk to exhibitors online.
- Jan 2020: First announcement and call for papers
- 15 Oct 2020: Closing date submission of abstracts
- 10 Nov 2020: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 15 Jan 2021: Submission of papers using the supplied template
- 15 Mar 2021: Notification of acceptance of paper and return of referees' comments to authors
- 15 Apr 2021: Submission of corrected papers
- 6-9 June 2021: Conference dates