Welcome to INFACON in Trondheim, Norway, 6-9 June 2021
The conference is hosted by SINTEF, NTNU and FFF (The Norwegian Ferroalloy Producers Research Association), and organized in cooperation with the International Committee on Ferro-Alloys (ICFA). The intention of INFACON is to stimulate technical interchange on all aspects of silicon/ferroalloy production. INFACON contributes to the exchange of research and development covering the major and most of the minor ferroalloys.
COVID-19: INFACON is well aware of the concerns and uncertainties surrounding travel plans at this time. We are moving forward with our plans for a safe, enjoyable, and professionally rewarding event, and we encourage you to do the same.
- Jan 2020: First announcement and call for papers
- 15 Oct 2020: Closing date submission of abstracts
- 1 Nov 2020: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 15 Jan 2021: Submission of papers using the supplied template
- 15 Mar 2021: Notification of acceptance of paper and return of referees' comments to authors
- 15 Apr 2021: Submission of corrected papers
- 6-9 June 2021: Conference dates