News and Events
- GAMER is present at FCH_JU review days in Brussels on November 19-20th. GAMER is nominated to the competition for the best success story at the FCH_JU awards 2019."
- GAMER will present in ICCMR-14 International conference on catalysis in membrane reactor in Eindhoven, The Netherlands on July 8th-11th.
- GAMER is pleased about its contribution to the publication of the article in NATURE Materials in collaboration with ELECTRA project.
- The Mid-term Progress meeting M18 was hold by Shell Global Solutions International BV in Amsterdam on May 7 - 9th 2019. On the program, an internal exploitation workshop, a visit of CoorsTek facility in Uden, a visit of Shell Global Solutions International BV facilities and the 3rd Progress face-to-face meeting.
The 2nd Progress face-to-face meeting took place in Carbon Recycling International's HQ in Reykjavik, Iceland last November 22nd-23rd. During the proceedings, participants visited the George Olah Renewable Methanol Plant, the world's first facility to produce renewable liquid fuel from CO2.
- GAMER HAZOP meeting was hold at the Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas in Valencia, Spain on September 6-7th, 2018.
- The 1st progress face-to-face meeting was held at the University of Oslo , Norway on June 5-6th, 2018.
- The kick-off meeting of the GAMER project was held at SINTEF in Oslo, Norway on January 30-31st, 2018.
The main aim of the meeting was to align the partners' first activities and to kick-start the project. All the consortium partners, as well as a representative from FCH-JU and advisory board members, were present in the meeting.