1.FORTHI. Thivaios, N. Lamprakis, G. Bokias, J. Kallitsis: "Quinoline-labeled polymers as potential luminescent sensors of alkylammonium-type surfactants or alkylamines in aqueous environment” - [poster presentation] at the 9th International Conference on Nanosciences& Nanotechnologies, Thessaloniki (Greece), July 3-6, 2012.
2.FORTHA. Athanasopoulou, G. Ch. Lainioti, M. Karamitrou, G. Bokias, G. Voyiatzis, J. Kallitsis:"Controlling the dimensions of organic nanoparticles via emulsion polymerisation" - [poster presentation] at the 9TH HELLENIC POLYMER SOCIETY CONFERENCE, Thessaloniki (Greece), 29 November – 1 December 2012.
3.FORTHK.S. Andrikopoulos, S. Andrikaki, G.A. Voyiatzis:"Influence of silver nano-particles agglomeration kinetics on the Surface enhanced Raman signal" - [oral presentation] in Weak Molecular Interaction Symposium in Pecs, Hungary, March 5-6, 2013.
4.University of MariborMojca Božič, Martina Majerič and Vanja Kokol"Soy protein micro-/nano-filled bio-based composites" - Oral presentation at the 4th Green Chemistry and Nanotechnology workshop which will be held at the University of Pisa in September.
5. FORTHA. Athanasopoulou, M. Karamitrou,A. Moutsiopoulou, G. Ch. Lainioti, G. Bokias, G. Voyiatzis, J. K. Kallitsis: “Development of Functional Organic Nanomaterials using Surfactant-based Templates” - [oral presentation] at the 10th International Conference on Nanosciences& Nanotechnologies, Thessaloniki, Greece, July 9-12, 2013
6.FORTHA. Moutsiopoulou, A. Athanasopoulou, G. Bokias, A.K. Andreopoulou, J. K. Kallitsis:“Quinoline-functionalized Nanoparticles as Luminescent pH responsive Sensors” - [poster presentation / awarded] at the 10th International Conference on Nanosciences& Nanotechnologies, Thessaloniki, Greece, July 9-12, 2013
7.University of MariborMojca Božič, Majerič Martina and Vanja Kokol:"Sustainable and high-performable NANO-STRUCTURED biopackagings"9th ICIT & MPT, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Apr 09-1, 2014
8. University MoriborMojca Božič, Martina Majerič, Vanja Kokol"Mechanical and barrier properties of newly developed nano-structured bio-composites"Oral presentation at 2nd International Conference on Bio-Based Polymers and Composites (BiPoCo) Visegrád, Hungary, August 24-28 2014
9. FORTHS. Andrikaki1, K. Govatsi, K.S. Andrikopoulos, S.N. Yannopoulos, G.A. Voyatzis"The influence of Au film thickness and annealing conditions on SERS enhancement",Poster to the 30th Pan-Hellenic conference on Solid-State Physics and Materials Science FORTH Heraklion, Crete, September 23rd, 2014
10. FORTHIoannis Thivaios, George Voyatzis and Georgios Bokias"Development of cross-linked hydrophilic nanostructures through Inverse Emulsion Polymerization"10th HELLENIC POLYMER SOCIETY CONFERENCE with International Participation. University of Patras, Rio-Patras, Greece, December 4-6, 2014
11. FORTHMelpo Karamitrou, George Voyiatzis, Georgios Bokias"Control of the Morphology of Cross-linked Polymeric Nanostructures in Surfactant Templates"10th HELLENIC POLYMER SOCIETY CONFERENCE with International Participation. University of Patras, Rio-Patras, Greece, December 4-6, 2014
12. FORTHA.J. Petsi, E. D. Skouras, and V. N. BurganosModeling of the structure and transport properties of hybrid membranes with nanotechnology-based barrier promoters for food packaging10th Panhellenic Chemical Engineering conference, June 4-6, 2015, Patras, Greece
13. FORTHS.Andrikaki, K.Govatsi, K.S.Andrikopoulos, S.N.Yannopoulos, G.A.VoyiatzisOptimizing SERS conditions by Au film's thermal dewetting12th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN15) 7-10 July 2015, Thessaloniki, Greece
14. FORTHS. Andrikaki, K.S. Andrikopoulos, A. Antonelou, S.N.Yannopoulos, Stephan Kubowicz, G.A. VoyiatzisMigration control of nano-barrier promoters incorporated biopolymer packaging12th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN15) 7-10 July 2015, Thessaloniki, Greece
15. FORTHChristian Aulin, Göran Flodberg, Göran Ström, Tom LindströmNanocellulose films with improved mechanical and gas barrier propertiesInnventiaTappi 2016, International conference on Nanotechnology for renewable materials, Grenoble, June 13-16, 2016
1. FORTHJ.A. Anastasopoulos, A. Soto Beobide, G.A. Voyiatzis*:“Quantitative Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering measurements at the early stage of active agent release processes” J Raman Spectrosc, 44(3) 401-405 (2013). [10.1002/jrs.4222]
2. University of MariborMojca Božič, Martina Majerič, Matjaž Denac, Vanja Kokol"Mechanical and barrier properties of soy protein isolate films plasticized with a mixture of glycerol and dendritic polyglycerol" J. APPL. POLYM. SCI. 2015, DOI: [10.1002/APP.41837]
3. FORTHA. Moutsiopoulou, A.K. Andreopoulou, G. Lainioti, G. Bokias, G. Voyiatzis, J.K. Kallitsis: "Quinoline-functionalized cross-linked poly(vinyl acetate) and poly(vinyl alcohol) nanoparticles as potential pH-responsive luminescent sensors"Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015, DOI: [10.1016/j.snb.2015.01.075]
4. FORTHM. Karamitrou, E.Sarpaki, G. Bokias: "Surfactant-directed morphology of cross-linked styrene- or vinylbenzyl chloride-based materials"J. APPL. POLYM. SCI. 43297-8 (2016) [DOI: 10.1002/app.43297]
1.ITENE press release:"NanoBarrier project to boost a new sustainable and multifunctional food packaging solution" - Published October 2012: Infopack magazine number 185, page 68
Published March 9, 2012