The instructions below should be followed for preparation of abstracts:
• TITLE OF PAPER: The paper title shall be printed in CAPITAL LETTERS, with the exception of scientific names which should be upper/lower case and italicized. Scientific names should not be preceded or followed by commas or parentheses or other markings.
• AUTHOR(s): The first names should be the corresponding presenting author. Use * after the presenting author. Type in upper/lower case.
• ADDRESS AND E-MAIL: Type only the corresponding presenting author's institution, address and email. Type in upper/lower case.
• MAXIMUM LENGTH: One page; standard A4 paper (210mm x 297mm). The page should not be numbered.
• MARGINS: 25 mm on all sides (left/right/top/bottom)Download pdf-version